Low carbon cement technology Futurecem® has been rolled out in Europe since 2019, which can reduce 30% of carbon footprint compared with CEM I. In this video, Stefano will mainly introduce the potential applications of Futurecem ® and the valuable feedbacks from the end users. The video was the recorded presentation given by Stefano Zempaletta in the 3rd Global FutureCem Conference in Brussels.
Take-aways from this elearning video
- Key values of Futurecem and its commercialization footprints in Europe
- Potential applications and feedbacks from the end users
- Futurecem ongoing projects
- Futurecem technology application in 3D printing
- Calliste, CALcined clay LImeStone cement Technology Extension
Click here to go to the e-learning video